Bytecode IO would like to invite you to join us at the AWS Big Data Solution Showcase, a virtual summit where you will have the opportunity to learn how Big Data solutions are changing the way business decisions are made and to experiment with key solutions running on the AWS Cloud today. Our founder and Solutions Architect, Charlie Killian, will be presenting a webinar in the series on October 21 but there is a lot to see and learn between now and then!
Running for three weeks and across three separate tracks, the AWS Big Data Solution Showcase will explore these three topics:
- Data Enablement: how to simplify and automate data management processes.
- Customer Behavior Analysis: how to enhance a customer’s experience with data, analysis and management tools
- Governance and Compliance: how to harness the information generated from your infrastructure logs.
This week the AWS Big Data Solution Showcase presents the following webinars:
- Data Enablement Track – Oct 7th – 9:00AM PST
- Learn how UBM delivers next-generation customer insights using Informatica Cloud and Amazon Redshift – with Ronen Schwartz, VP of Product Strategy at Informatica Cloud. Register for this event here.
- Customer Behavior Analytics Track – Oct 8th – 11AM PST
- Learn how Kony delivered cloud BI 60% faster with Jaspersoft – presented by Andrew Lampitt and Mariano Luna from Jaspersoft. Register for this event here.
- Governance and Compliance Track – Oct 9th – 9AM PST
- Simplify compliance with proactive machine data analytics with Sumologic, presented by Jonathan Hodge, Sr Director of product management at Sumo Logic. Register for this event here.