The AWS Big Data Solution Showcase is entering its second week! Bytecode IO hopes that you will join us at this virtual summit to learn how Big Data solutions are changing the way business decisions are made and to experiment with key solutions running on the AWS Cloud today. Our founder and Solutions Architect, Charlie Killian, will be presenting a webinar in the series on October 21 but there is a lot to see and learn between now and then! Check out our blog for more information!
Running for three weeks and across three separate tracks, the AWS Big Data Solution Showcase will explore these three topics:
- Data Enablement: how to simplify and automate data management processes.
- Customer Behavior Analysis: how to enhance a customer’s experience with data, analysis and management tools
- Governance and Compliance: how to harness the information generated from your infrastructure logs.
This week the AWS Big Data Solution Showcase presents the following webinars:
- Customer Behavior Analytics Track – Oct 14th – 9AM PST
- A Big Data solution for the real world: Leveraging MicroStrategy and Amazon Redshift to increase sales productivity with Altaz Bharti, director of product management at MicroStrategy. Register here.
- Governance and Compliance Track – Oct 16th – 9AM PST
- Learn how Autodesk strengthens operations with Splunk & AWS CloudTrail presented by Praveen Rangnath and Alan Williams from Splunk. Register here.
You can register for any or all of these informative webinars here.